Friday, March 11, 2016

Assumptions

You assumed the worst
You thought you knew all about me
from just one message
I listened and took time
to understand your view
but you refused to hear my side
like a coward
you ran from what I might say
if you stuck around
you would have learned
I wasn't angry
I just wanted to point out
the assumptions you made about me
you said I was greedy and selfish
you said I was a coach for the money
if you had bothered to get to know me
you would have seen
I am in this to help others
to make a difference in someone's life
I don't give a damn about money
sure it's a bonus
but I wouldn't do this
if I didn't think I wasn't making a difference
it isn't about shaming other women like you implied
but to build them up
and help them learn how to look in the mirror
and to say "I am beautiful"
with confidence.
You accused me of rudely just adding people to groups
If you had stuck around
you would have discovered
that message was simply me asking
I didn't add you to any groups
in fact I do run ads
and have a business page
even though you accused me having neither
and simply being out for your money
I gleamed a lot about you from that one response
While I am not angry
and wish I could help you
I have learned you are someone that I never want on my team
You have so much anger
I am not sure you have the skill set
to build people up
and help them love themselves.
You seem only to have the skill set
of tearing people down
and I am sorry to say
but I don't want any part
of someone who seems to get a thrill
from keeping people miserable
and making someone feel bad
for doing something that isn't your thing
In the future
a simple no is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment